The most current information on the Ball can be found at www.coastguardball.com.
WHEN: Saturday, September 30, 2017 | 1700-0000
WHERE: Crystal City Gateway Marriott | 1700 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
- MEZ SALAD: Watercress, Arugula and Romaine, Sun Dried Cranberries, Apricots, Candied Pecans, Fetta Cheese and Maple Pear Dressing
- ENTRÉE 1: ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN with White Wine Sauce Three Cheese Potato Soufflé and Green Beans
- ENTRÉE 2: GRILLED MARINATED FLANK STEAK with Cabernet Sauce, Fire Roasted Mushrooms, Three Cheese Potato Soufflé, Buttered Asparagus, Roasted Roma Tomato w/ Balsamic and EVO
- ENTRÉE 3: VEGETABLE NAPOLEON Roasted Portobello Mushrooms, Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Fresh Mozzarella with Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- DESSERT: Assorted Mini Pastries
- COAST GUARD MILITARY GUESTS: O-4 and above will wear the Dinner Dress Blue Jacket. O-3 and below will wear Dinner Dress Blue, but may optionally wear the Dinner Dress Blue Jacket. No covers.
- OTHER MILITARY GUESTS: Other military guests will wear the service equivalent of Dinner Dress Blue, such as Blue mess, Evening Dress "B", or Mess Dress.
- DUAL MILITARY COUPLES: One member will be required to be in uniform, but the other may wear formal civilian attire.
- NOTE: All military members attending the Coast Guard Ball are required to be in proper military uniform, with the exception of dual military couples.
QUESTIONS: Questions concerning the event may be addressed to:
Ashley Stone | Ashley.D.Stone@uscg.mil | 202-475-4227
Please refer to the SEATING CHART when requesting your table.