Made for the outdoors. Hydro Flask's TempShield insulation has redefined what the classic outdoor water bottle can be. The 18, 32, and 40 oz bottles keep your beverage icy cold or piping hot from trailhead to summit and every step in-between. Your perfect "all day and into the next" refreshment solution. It is the ideal hydration companion for those long days in the office or a full day on the beach or trail. Now with the new Flex Cap for ultimate portablity. Whether you're in the Arizona summer or the Alaskan winter, Hydro Flask's 18/8 stainless steel double wall vacuum insulation will keep drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours.
The wide mouth opening is makes pouring easy, and the new BPA-free Flex Cap is insulated to further protect your beverage from outside temperatures. Hydro Flask's 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior is non-porous, with rounded corners to help eliminate bacteria buildup, unwanted odors and lingering flavors.
Along with high performing and high quality products, all Hydro Flask products are made with recyclable materials and are backed by our lifetime warranty. Look for the H-guy and Hydro Flask logo to ensure you're getting the market's premium insulating beverage bottle.
• Convenient carry size
• Ideal for day pack
• 32 oz and 40 oz sizes fit most backcountry water filters
• Wide Mouth Opening
• TempShield Protected Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
• Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
• Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish (except for the Stainless option)
• BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
• Lifetime Warranty
• 5% Back - Every time you purchase a Hydro Flask bottle, you can contribute to a cause through one of Hydro Flask's partner charities or non-profits
• Compatable Lids: Hydro Flip Lid, Hydro Straw Lid, and Wide Mouth Flat Cap
• Hand wash only with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry, and it's ready for adventure