- 10-piece musical instrument set to get kids moving, grooving, and feeling the beat
- Expose your mini-musician to different tones, volume, and rhythm
- Various instruments provide a wide range of sounds
- Includes wooden crate for storage. Product dimensions: 3 x 11.3 x 14.9 inches
- Colors and packaging may vary
Band in a Box musical instrument set has everything preschoolers need to form a kids' marching band, launch a solo career, or just enjoy exploring music and sounds! The set includes a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, clacker, tone blocks, and a triangle, plus a sturdy wooden storage crate. Strike up the band and spark a lifelong love of music with this unique wooden set of wooden instruments.
- Have kids choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Have them describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
- Have kids close their eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask them to identify the instrument.
- Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Have kids repeat the pattern using one or both maracas. Repeat the activity using different instruments.
- Play or listen to a favorite song, then have kids choose an instrument and play along to the beat.
Product: 3" x 11.3" x 14.9" Packaged 3.3 lbs
Package: 14.7" H x 11" W x 3" L