Small enough to fit in a pocket, but powerful enough to shoot a beam up to a far-reaching 515 feet, the INOVA T2 Tactical LED Flashlight has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (385 Lumen) uniform focused spot with flood beam. Engineered with professionals in mind, the T2 has a patented tactical push button switch that activates constant and momentary high, low, medium, strobe and lockout modes.
INOVA T-Series Tactical LED flashlights offer the powerful illumination, handling responsiveness and tactical grade durability required by professionals. Powered by 123A Lithium batteries, with a 10 year shelf life, these flashlights provide the reliable illumination needed for tactical use. Crafted with an aerospace-grade aluminum body machined from solid bar stock, and a military-spec type III hard coat anodized black finish. A PVD coated stainless steel clip offers secure attachment to any pocket or belt.
The INOVA T2 is powerful enough to carry on duty or on your next camping trip.
INOVA T2 Lithium Powered Tactical LED Flashlight Features:
- Patented optical system with machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection
- Mineral glass optical window with double-sided AR coating and Teflon seal to withstand environmental pressures
- Aerospace grade aluminum body
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- PVD coated stainless steel belt and pocket clip
- Tactical push button end-cap switch to activate constant and momentary high, low, medium, strobe and lockout modes
- Electronically controlled
- Shockproof, crushproof & water-resistant
- O-ring to ensure seal integrity
- 2-123A lithium batteries (included)
Light Output:385 Lumens (high), 12 Lumens (low)
Run Time: High: 3 hours, 30 minutes; Low: 119 hours
Maximum Beam Distance: 515 feet
LED: High-powered, energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
Length: 5.42 inches
Diameter: 1.09 inches
Weight: 4.2 oz.
Battery: 2 x 123A lithium (included)