Everyday clean without the effort
Pet hair, crumbs, dirt, and daily dust are always building up, so keeping your home clean can feel like a never-ending task.
That's why iRobot brings you the Roomba® family of vacuuming robots. Combining a powerful cleaning system with intelligent sensors, our robots move seamlessly through your home, adapting to the surroundings to thoroughly vacuum your floors — leaving you with more time for what's important.
The Wi-Fi® connected Roomba 690® robot vacuum uses a patented 3-Stage Cleaning System with Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor. Dirt Detect™ Technology recognizes concentrated areas of dirt and provides additional cleaning in those spots, and the iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently from anywhere, at any time. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
iRobot® Roomba® 690 Wi-Fi® Connected Vacuuming Robot is built on the proven Roomba 650 robot platform; now with iRobot HOME App compatibility and a sleek new design.
Intelligently navigates your home: iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
Dirt, meet your match: Dirt Detect™ sensors alert the Roomba® robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high-traffic zones of your home
Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
At Home in Smart Homes: Want cleaner floors? Speak up! The Roomba® 690 robot vacuum works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Clean and schedule on-the-go: Control and schedule cleanings with the iRobot HOME App. You can monitor cleaning activity, view cleaning history, and watch maintenance videos.
Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets.
Cleans on a schedule: The Roomba® robot vacuum can scheduled to clean up to 7X per week so that your floors can be clean every day.
Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt from your floors: Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris to help thoroughly clean your floors. The first brush loosens, lifts, and pulls in dust, dirt, and hair from floors and in carpet, the second accelerates debris into the suction channel.
Filters: Captures fine dust and debris.
- Clean, schedule, and receive notifications from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App
- Ask your Amazon Alexa device or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
- Vacuum suction pulls in dust, dirt, and pet hair from wherever it hides
- Dirt Detect™ sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt
- Specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush sweeps debris from along wall edges and corners
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
- Automatically docks and recharges so your robot is always ready to clean
- 3.6” low profile cleans under furniture, beds and toe kicks
- Built using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation
- Battery Type: Lithium