Fend off torrential downpours with The North Face Resolve 2 Jacket. The waterproof and breathable DryVent 2L shell fabric allows sweaty vapor to escape from within, while shrugging off heinous weather on the outside. At less than 15 ounces, this jacket packs easily without weighing you down on long treks. An interior mesh lining provides a buffer between your under layers and the outer fabric, and a hem cinch cord battens down the waist. The North Face used a fully adjustable hood to round out the Resolve 2 Rain Jacket's features and ensure you stay bone-dry even in nasty weather.
- Complete protection from the elements in the form of this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer fabric fights off precipitation
- Windproof construction keeps frozen gusts at bay
- Relaxed fit encourages easy layering
- Adjustable hood and hem customizes defense against elements
- Zippered pockets hold smaller necessities
Black jacket is just example of the inside and back of jacket.